Friday, June 1, 2007

arrrhhh.....Surrender Your Booty!

One Sunday afternoon Troy & I went to a movie, after we got out of the movie I saw a sign on a store that said "The Artful Potter". Anything with the words Art, Craft, Creative, Hardware, Tools, etc always catch my eye & I had to check it out. It turned out to be a ceramics shop. You could choose any item, paint it, they would fire it and you could pick it up a couple 0f days later.

Those of you that have known me since childhood, know that me & my sis did lots of ceramic pieces in 4H Club. It had been years since I had even stepped foot into a ceramics shop, so of course I got all excited and made Troy stay and do a project with me.

I choose to make a "girly" skull(imagine that), complete with a pink star eye patch and Troy made a water bowl for "The boys". They both turned out quite well & we had fun too!

......oh and the bandanna lifts off of the skull and inside it says: "Surrender Your Booty" & around the outside of the water dish it says: Otis "Little Boy" Elvis "Piggy".......

No comments: