Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Logan Canyon

This last weekend I went to visit my Sister and see her beautiful new house. I had a great time, we shopped & did more shopping and I helped her hang some decorations around her house. She has gorgeous views of the mountains from almost every window in the house & a huge yard!
It rained and snowed while I was there, but they kept my room nice and toasty so I wouldn't freeze at night! From the airport you pass through Logan Canyon and that is where I took these great pictures. I took them on the way home, the colors were even more bright on my way in. It was amazing the amount they changed in just a couple days; I think the snow helped them change a little faster!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG those are the most beautiful pictures EVER!! Fall is my most favoritest time of year because it is so georgeous!! You should have gotten some pics of Corinne's house too, I would love to see it.

Love ya tons

andi