Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Spoiled.....Who, Me?!?!?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
I got to celebrate my birthday for about 4 days!
It started on Friday with the girls giving me a birthday celebration, Jackie got me a beautiful white cake that was so yummy I think we only had one piece left!
Troy spent the weekend taking me around town doing pretty much what ever I wanted to do.....he got up early took me to breakfast & he even spent about 3 hours in the bookstore with me on Sunday.

Monday morning these Birthday flowers were delivered from my Mom & Dad! We went out for lunch, went to a movie and then had cupcakes for dinner!


Thank you for all the great gifts!
I am really spoiled, but I love it,
and I love all of you for spoiling me!
Thank you!
XOXOX

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Wow, You got some good stuff! But you are not spoiled just well loved!
I Love the gray purse, yummy! Wish they made them smaller!! What designer was that one?
Glad you had a nice birthday!