Sunday, March 16, 2008

Eat Your Cake Too!

Okay, this is the last one, I promise!
I feel like a comercial, promoting these TV shows but......

Another show I've been recording & watching is
Ace of Cakes.


They make some of the coolest cakes I've ever seen!


Here is a clip of them making a cake to look like a Campbell's Tomato Soup Can! It's "uncanny" how perfectly they can re-create these things into cake!
Ha, ha!


In my opinion this is the most creative, artistic group of people on TV right now. Not only are they cake artists, they are musicians....sculpters....art teachers....just to name a few. They have so much fun making cakes, it makes the show a blast to watch!

Here is Geoff performing in the bakery,
you've got to listen to this song!
I love it!

To Quote Duff:
"That's awesome!"

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this show too. They are all really talented and have wonderful creative ideas. Two thumbs up from me too.

Jackie said...

Are these things really edible?? I watch them make them and it just looks like some type of playdough, they look great but I like soft melt in your mouth cake...not sure these would do that. hmm?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Mandy...that is so funny, I have watched every episode of Ace of Cakes since its premire...I absolutely love Duffs laugh, it is so contagious!! Miss you!!