Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HeadRush Rulz!

The much anticipated HeadRush Reunion
was a couple weeks ago.
We had a blast, it was so good to see everyone!


For those of you who don't know, my husband was a Rock Star in his past life. Every once in a while all the guys and the GF's (that's short for Girlfriends aka wives) get together to watch old home movies, listen to rock music & the guys jam playing their rock'n music from the past.
I don't have many still photos to share because I had the slam cam in my hand the whole time. I tried really hard but I just couldn't make the video work, so you'll have to watch their famous music video instead!
JEFFERY

LOVE ALL OF YOU LONG TIME!

HEADRUSH RULZ!!!
LuE ~ I'll forgive you for almost killing my dogs and playing catch with glass beer bottles from one floor of the house to another until you missed & it broke, just as long as you promise to come back soon and do it all over again! How are your fingers!?!?!?!?!?

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Oh Wow, I love the guitar wall!!
How fun, but that dropping bottle would have scared me, have these boys heard of TIME OUT??? That's where they would have spent most of their time! Bad boys bad boys what you gonna do!