Thursday, November 6, 2008

Guaranteed

I love these songs, I was listening to the Into The Wild soundtrack by Eddie Vedder this morning and wanted to share.

Guaranteed


Society


Rise


One more of his solo songs that I love from the movie & soundtrack Body of War.

No More


I've always loved Pearl Jam but creating his first solo album, polar opposite from his Pearl Jam music, in only 3 days, Eddie Vedder inspires me to dig a little deeper and find my true muse.
Music is in my blood & soul, for me Eddie Vedder is one the great musicians of my era.
I hope you enjoy this music as much as I do.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this soundtrack and the movie and the book. The book is an amazing tale!

Jackie said...

Oh yeah eddie is great, I had put one of his songs on my blog too last year...good stuff!