Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sienna Michelle

My niece
Sienna Michelle
arrived on Friday, June 20th @ 10:01 pm.
She weighed 7lbs 2 oz & was 19.5" long.

I think she is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen & I know everyone is going to say that it's because she's family & my first niece, but I had to say it anyway, I think she's beautiful!

So I've really gotten into the digital scrapbooking in the last week, now that I have such a great subject, it makes it that much more fun! I put together a little slide show for you all to view of some scrapbook pages I put together with photos I took, some sent by the proud parents & others from the grandparents!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh, she is beautiful!!
Congratulations to everyone!!
I love your digital scrapbooking, I am very impressed! But I gotta scrapbook the old fashioned way, there is just something about looking at a photograph and holding it in your hand!

Amanda said...

Congratulations, Mandy! She is so beautiful and I know you will spoil her rotten as any good auntie does. The images are great too.