Monday, January 12, 2009

Only In Vegas

Only in Vegas will little girls playing in the snow carry umbrellas!!



While getting snap shots of the snow storm we got in December
I couldn't help getting a couple shots of a group of
little girls playing in the Vegas snow.

For a girl who grew up in Wyoming enduring below zero blizzards
I couldn't help but giggle at these girls.

I had to wonder.....how do you build snowmen & have
snowball fights when you are carrying an umbrella!?!?!

The next day I got a great shot of a boy shoveling his driveway,
it was his last load so I don't know how much he shoveled before
he got the idea to use the wheelbarrow, but what a smart boy!




These are shots of our backyard early in the afternoon and
our front yard towards early evening. We ended up with a
lot more snow than this before the storm was over.

The Boys could tell something was happening but they were
not quite sure what to think, they sat on that couch for about
an hour just staring out the window!





The next day.......


....by the time I got up it was warm enough in the backyard
to start melting. However, before I could get my car out of the
garage in the front of the house I had to shovel my driveway.
I'm sure I looked hilarious, we only had a tiny little shovel!

What a great surprise, a White Christmas in Vegas!

3 comments:

Other Side said...

hi Bling Girl, nice

Amanda said...

These pictures are adorable. I especially love the little girls with the umbrellas.

Jackie said...

Cool pics! I lvoe the boys on the couch watching the snow, they are so adorable!! Love how you colored the umbrellas! You are so talented Mandy and you can do so much, you truly amaze me!