Friday, January 23, 2009

Spoiled Rotten

Talking about Spoiled Rotten, I think I am the most spoiled person I know!

A friend sent a pic of what she got for Christmas and asked what everyone else got, so here is a pic of all my X-Mas loot. I got a new computer without even asking for one! And lots of other exciting stuff!
Thank you everyone, I had a wonderful Christmas!

For those of you who don't know,
my birthday is only 13 days after Christmas.
My Mom & Dad give me new SnowBabies to add to my collection every year. They always find ones that are perfect for what is happening in my life, I got two little AuntieM SnowBabies this year!
I love them, thank you!


This year I got to celebrated my birthday with some wonderful friends.
Jackie made me an M (for Mandy) that I put in my den
along with this great Peace Sign from Jerry.
Amanda gave me an "oh so Mandy" Betsey Johnson bag and
Tanya made me an AuntieM diaper bag and beautiful business card holder.
Thank you all so much you all are so special
and made my day a very happy one!



And I got a load of crafty books from Jean, Dave, Mel & Cindy! I can't wait to get started making some of the things in the books!

Troy got me a toy I've been wanting for a while now,
It has not arrived yet hopefully sometime next week,
I can't wait to start playing with it!



I bought myself a present this year, a new cell phone!
It's Sprint's version of the iPhone. This is the coolest phone E V E R !!!!! I've only had it for a week so I don't think I've even touched what it is capable of doing, but I love it already. I went in to buy it and didn't even know but two days earlier they released a pink version, so not is it only the coolest phone ever but it's metallic pink too!


Again, thank you everyone for making
my holidays and birthday extra special this year!
MWAH!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You deserve it! =)