Monday, August 18, 2008

Circus Skunk

I told some of you about my pink hair disaster, but you keep bugging me to see some pics. So here they are, they are really bad cause I only took self portraits with my cell phone. When I would pull it up in a pony tail, I said I looked like a "Circus Skunk"; I had a big blond streak down the center flanked by two hot pink stripes.




I got it fixed about 36 hours later & I'm back to my regular hair for the most part, there are still a little traces of pink, but I can live with it.

Take this advise...
NEVER, EVER, NEVER let someone dye your hair HOT PINK!!!

.....I guess I need to add that these photos DO NOT show how bright or how much pink there was in my hair, these photos make it look like there were just little highlights of pink. That was not the case, I had a 4" wide x 1/2" thick chunk of pink on each side of my head.
It really was as bad as I described, you just can't tell in these photos!

2 comments:

Colleen Mcgraw said...

Thanks for the advice Mandy .... I don't think it is as bad as you lead me to believe, I was expecting
HOT PINK EVERYWHERE.

Jackie said...

I think it suits you and looks cute!! But you have to do what makes you happy!!