Monday, February 11, 2008

Love

Valentine's Week!
I'm going to send love to all of you every day this week!
I LOVE YOU!
Tell someone today and mean it with your whole heart!
This is my Valentine's Bling!
Last year at Valentine's I hung this sign from the chandelier in my den, every since I've been hanging things from it for the different holidays.
I added the glass heart ornaments this year.
(The glass hearts are actually Christmas ornaments that my Mom gave me years ago, they are very fragile so I only have three of them left. I decided to take them from my Christmas stash and use them at Valentine's. It makes them a little more special.)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Wow, too cute!! Love the border again! I bet if you did not play with crafts you would explode with all that creativity inside you, and when you did...the world would be covered in glitter and swavorski crystals...and it would be beautiful!