Thursday, December 6, 2007

All I need is a reindeer...


Grinch: All I need is a reindeer.
Narrator: The Grinch looked around, but since reindeer were scarce, there were none to be found. Did that stop the Grinch? Ha! He simply said:
Grinch: If I can't find a reindeer, I'll make one instead.
Narrator: So he took his dog Max, and he took some red thread, and he tied a big horn on the top of his head.

I always say that I don't dress up my dogs,
so okay I guess I dress up my dogs!

Otis makes a better Reindeer & Elvis a better Santa.




Elvis is very easy to take pictures of, when I put costumes on him he acts like he is paralyzed on won't even walk around. It's actually quite comical, I'm laughing as I'm typing picturing him, it's like I put him in a straight jacket or something. Otis is of course the opposite & very hard to take pictures of , he moves like crazy. A combination of the lighting & him moving around Otis looks like the Grinch in this picture.

No comments: