Wednesday, December 26, 2007

White Christmas

We were lucky and got a very white Christmas this year!
This is a picture I took of Matt & Steph's (My Bro & Sis-in-Law) front yard.
aa
And I had to take a picture of their Christmas decorations so I can claim that someone actually has MORE trees up in their house than me!!!! I think that I counted a total of eight trees!!!
Matt & Steph - I loved your decorations!
aa
My parents, Corinne, Chris, Matt, Steph, Troy & I all celebrated Christmas at my parents house in Wyoming. On Christmas day we got to go visit Grandma, Papa & Teddy.

Thank you to my family for making Christmas very fun and memorable this year. We love you all!
aa
Apple to Apples
I still agree with Dad....Boyfriends are more confused than Helen Keller! Of course that gave me the last green card to win the game too!

No comments: