Thursday, December 6, 2007

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

I would like to wish everyone a
very Merry Christmas!
For those of you who don't already know:
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

Every year one of the things I look forward to the most is watching the movie:
"How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
staring Jim Carrey
I love getting a big glass of eggnog and a plate full of cookies and watching the movie with Troy, I think he enjoys it just as much as I do!

I'm starting off the Christmas section of my blog with the trailer from the movie, if you've never seen it, it's a MUST for the holidays & if you've already seen it you know that you just can't get enough! It's chalked full of adult humor, definitely not just for the kids.
~Enjoy~

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I love the grinch movies, the original and the new one! That is the only christmas show I watch, well sometimes the christmas story, You know- you'll shoot your eye out one, hahaha!
You should watch the polar express, it is pretty good too, Steven Tyler as an elf is classic!!